Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto, who’s known for creating iconic video game franchises like Donkey Kong, Super Mario and The Legend of Zelda, has revealed that he feels he once made a bad game. In an interview with Kotaku, the video game designer was asked, “Do you feel like you’ve ever made a bad game?,” to which the he replied, “Yeah.” Tomorrow, June 18th, Kotaku will divulge Miyamoto’s answer. Until then, which game do you think Miyamoto isn’t proud of?
3DS amazon amiibo animal crossing capcom charts dlc e3 eshop europe gamestop japan mario mario kart 8 mobile news Nintendo nintendo 3ds nintendo ds nintendo eshop nintendo switch nintendo wii north america nx opinion pokemon pokemon go Reggie Fils-Aime release date rumour sales satoru iwata sega shigeru miyamoto smash bros sonic splatoon square enix super mario maker super smash bros trailer ubisoft uk us video video games virtual console Wii wii u zelda
- Puyo Puyo Tetris Is Now Available On Australian eShop Ahead Of Delayed Physical Version
- Capcom Addresses Monster Hunter Sales Performance In Latest Fiscal Year Review
- Producer Comments On Possibility Of Tekken 7 For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo’s Hardware Chief Who Led Development For The Wii Genyo Takeda Retires In June
- US: Amazon Have The Nintendo Switch (Gray) In Stock If You’re A Prime Member