Disney and Marvel have confirmed that Disney Infinity 2.0: Guardians of the Galaxy will be coming to the Wii U this fall. Disney invites players to join Marvel’s newest team in an action-packed space adventure in a battle to defend Knowhere against Ronan the Accuser and his army of Sakaarans. Star-Lord and Gamora are included in the Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set Pack. Rocket, Drax and Groot sold separately. Disney Infinity 2.0: Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC.
- Star-Lord & Gamora are in the playset, while you have to buy Rocket, Groot, & Drax separately.
- Everyone is based off their movie designs except Drax, who draws from his Ultimate Spider-Man design (adding evidence to the rumored/sorta leaked GotG animated series)
- Kid Nova is fully compatible with the GotG playset, even though he’s from the Spider-Man playset.
- There’s a Power Disc that turns the Toy Box into Knowhere, & Knowhere is in the playset, too.
- Cosmo, the telepathic Russian space-dog from the 2008 run, is in the game as the guide for the Guardians, similar to his role in the comics.
- Star-Lord & Rocket got voice changes since their appearances on Ultimate Spider-Man & Avengers Assemble, while Gamora, Groot (at least Kevin Michael Richardson, who replaced Michael Duncan after his untimely death), & I think Drax’s VAs reprise their roles.