This week’s individual UK charts are now in courtesy of GFK Chart-Track and sales tracker UKIE. In a week that’s dominated by multi-platform titles, Grand Theft Auto V sticks to the top spot like glue, and is joined by the likes of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and FIFA, unsurprisingly. Further down the chart, Super Smash Bros for Wii U flails a little and is budged five places lower to 33 this week, while Tomodachi Life for the 3DS re-enters at 35.
Pokemon Omega Ruby is flying solo in this week’s individual chart, with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire missing out on a top 40 position. And finally, Just Dance 2015 for Wii rounds out the chart. You can check out the full individual UK top 40 games chart below. The all-formats chart, though, can be viewed here.
1. (01) [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V
2. (03) [PS4] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
3. (02) [XBO] Grand Theft Auto V
4. (06) [XBO] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
5. (04) [PS4] FIFA 15
6. (10)  Minecraft: Xbox Edition
7. (09) [XBO] FIFA 15
8. (05) [PS4] Saints Row IV Re-Elected / Gat Out Of Hell
9. (12) [XBO] Assassin’s Creed: Unity
10. (07)  Call of Duty: Ghosts
11. (27)  Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
12. (08) [XBO] Saints Row IV Re-Elected / Gat Out Of Hell
13. (14) [PS4] Far Cry 4
14. (18) [XBO] Minecraft: Xbox Edition
15. (13)  FIFA 15
16. (16) [PS3] Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
17. (20) [PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
18. (RE) [PS4] Assassin’s Creed: Unity
19. (11) [PS3] Call of Duty: Ghosts
20. (19) [XBO] Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
21. (RE) [PS3] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
22. (17) [PC] Football Manager 2015
23. (21) [XBO] Far Cry 4
24. (15) [PS4] The Crew
25. (22) [PS4] Destiny
26. (26)  Terraria
27. (34) [XBO] Forza Horizon 2
28. (36) [XBO] Halo: The Master Chief Collection
29. (33) [XBO] Destiny
30. (30) [PS4] Dragon Age: Inquisition
31. (RE) [PS3] FIFA 15
32. (40) [PS4] Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
33. (28) [WIIU] Super Smash Bros
34. (31) [PC] The Sims 4
35. (RE) [3DS] Tomodachi Life
36. (RE) [XBO] Sunset Overdrive
37. (32)  Grand Theft Auto V
38. (RE) [PS4] WWE 2K15
39. (38) [3DS] Pokemon Omega Ruby
40. (24) [WII] Just Dance 2015
You stay classy, UK.
For anyone wanting to complain about this list, I ask…Are you really surprised???
Just as a heads up, the new February rewards are currently available on the US Club Nintendo site =). I just chose the Majora’s Mask messenger bag and Triforce pouch; Can’t wait to get them =D!
Yup, I’m aware, post is in the works. Thanks though. :)
Ugh!!! Why does it have to be based off of Majora’s mask and have skull kid? I hate the game.
Stop embarassing yourself further, MM is a masterpiece…
How can people still buy that Tomotoshiba whatever it’s name is?…
It’s more fun than being a basement-dwelling, socially inept online roleplaying fanboy.
Do not address me in public ape…
One day you’re going to wake up from this delusion and decide to do the sensible thing… kill yourself.
I will eliminate you apes once and for all…
Go be overly serious somewhere else. Unlike you, Quadraxis is actually trying to have fun. And don’t assume he’s some basement dweller because he role plays. Least he’s not being a loser by trolling like Nostalgia_w or those Church of Sasori idiots?
Either GTAV is a hot game or people are buying multiple GTA V so it can stay number one is long as possible.
Incoming Nintendo crybabies saying the U.K has no taste, because no Nintendo games are on the top.
They don’t have taste. They won’t even buy a PS4/xboxone exclusive. Which used to be the reason to buy variety of consoles. Sad I know.
Pingback: Poco è cambiato nella classifica delle vendite della settimana in UK | VG247.it