Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is one Wii U title that I’m sure a lot of you are looking forward to. We received some information regarding the crossover title at E3 this year. However, the latest edition of Japanese gaming bible Famitsu contains a number of key points including that Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem will take you around 30 hours to complete. But if you decide to participate in the numerous side quests found throughout the game then it is going to be about 60 hours before you complete it. Check out details, below.
- Fire Emblem characters are being selected from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light and Fire Emblem: Awakening. Others will also appear as friends, or as enemies or masterminds.
- Characters are selected based off things such as their popularity ranking data. Both Cain and Abel will also appear.
- Characters that appeared as enemies in Fire Emblem will appear as enemies in this game.
- The main story takes about 30 hours to clear. The side stories and such take about the same amount of time.
- The game is currently in the debugging and balance adjustments stage. All of its features have already been implemented.
- This is being called a Fire Emblem and Atlus collaboration, but it’s a completely new RPG that any RPG fan can enjoy.