It’s been a while since Nintendo’s first smartphone title Miitomo was updated but by the sounds of things we shouldn’t have to wait too long for the next update to drop. The update is labeled as a major one and adds new features to the application as well as the usual stability and bug fixes. The update is expected to come on June 30th. Here’s what you should expect to see from it.
- Star Accounts: now, notable Mii can visit your room! You can also follow them and hear their answers! (only if your country is set to Japan)
- Talk about your new at any time when talking with your Mii
- Tap Links in Answers or Comments to open them in a browser
- Popularity Level and Style Level upper limit increased to 30
- Increased service options for sharing and sending invitations (including WhatsApp)
- Switzerland, Mexico, and South Africa have been added as region setting options
- Improved speeds and bug fixes are also planned