As more and more players are firing up their Nintendo Switch‘s and connecting them to the internet, it’s no surprise that Nintendo will be needing to perform some maintenance for their online infrastructure. Below is a list of times where some services will be impacted and when.
- Nintendo Switch: online play, leaderboards (some online services) [Europe and North America]
The downtime will take place on the following day(s) and at the following times:
- Europe: March 7th (2.30AM to 4AM)
- UK: March 7th (1.30AM to 3AM)
- North America (EST): March 6th (8.30PM to 10PM)
- North America (PST): March 6th (5.30PM to 7PM)
- Japan: March 7th (10.30AM to 12PM)