Nintendo Switch fans looking for something a little different to spice up their library of games may want to check out Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf when it lands on the eShop February 18th. Based on the gamebooks from the 80’s, Lone Wolf offers up deep character customization, non-linear reading content and a promising combat system. Check out the trailer below and read on for some more info and features for the game.
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf is a role-playing video game based on the “choose your own adventure” gamebooks of the 80s, written by worldwide famous author Joe Dever. The game has become a classic in the indie role-playing games scenario over the last few years, with its mix of non-linear reading content, deep character customization and a rewarding combat system.
• A unique game experience, and a great fit for the Nintendo Switch™!
• A complete story in four acts, written by Joe Dever as an official episode of the saga.
• A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
• Deep character customization and combat system.
• Lockpicking sessions and geometric puzzles (the Shanti Cube). • Non-linear narrative with multiple choices.
• 3 different difficulty levels.