Japanese magazine Picopuri magazine recently asked its readers to vote for their favourite video game character and naturally they received plenty of responses. The overwhelming majority voted for the cute Isabelle from the Animal Crossing franchise. Here’s the readers top twenty favourite video game characters:
- Isabelle (Animal Crossing) – 1313
- Mayor Rukko (N/A) – 442
- Shirokuma (Sumikko Gurashi) – 422
- Kirby (Kirby) – 315
- Neko (Sumikko Gurashi) – 308
- Kuma Tomo (Kuma Tomo) – 221
- Tokage (Sumikko Gurashi) – 208
- Rosie (Animal Crossing) – 181
- Mikudayo (Hatsune Miku) – 174
- Callie (Splatoon) – 163
- Marie (Splatoon) – 161
- Inkling Girl (Splatoon) – 147
- Penguin? (Sumikko Gurashi) – 98
- Koma-san (Yokai Watch) – 94
- Popplio (Pokémon) – 88
- Yoshi (Super Mario) – 87
- Lottie (Animal Crossing) – 81
- K.K. Slider (Animal Crossing) – 80
- Wisp (Animal Crossing) – 67
- Gudetama (Gudetama) – 54
||Such rubbish weak life-forms…||
Yeah dude what a surprise, a little girls’ magazine based primarily around cute things only has cute characters in its poll. Fucking idiot.
Yeah real mature. AND I’m sure everyone is just supposed to know that it’s a magazine for little girls when the only information given here is the magazine name?
That’s ALOT of cute characters.
I don’t get why Isabelle is so popular across the board… I found her to be rather uninspired when I played New Leaf.
Could this mean, ISABELLE IS GOING TO BE PLAYABLE IN SMASH?!?!?!?!
If so, I sure will be OVERJOYED!!!
Ok so yes, turns out this IS a magazine for little kids which explains the characters voted for
What about our favourite plumber tho? Yoshi I see you.
Bad poll. KK should be 1.