Contingent99 launched a successful Kickstarter project that was funded last year and that project was dungeon crawler, Wizard of Legend. The developers have announced today that the game will finally arrive on the Nintendo Switch eShop on May 15th. Here’s what you need to know about the magical game via the press release:
Every year in the Kingdom of Lanova, the Council of Magic holds the Chaos Trials, a gauntlet of magical challenges put forth by its strongest members. Contestants that successfully complete all of the challenges and demonstrate superior wizardry earn the right to become a Wizard of Legend!
Battle your way through each challenge by defeating powerful conjured enemies! Collect valuable spells and relics and build up your magical arsenal to fit your playstyle! Achieve mastery over magic by chaining spells together to create devastating combinations! Face and defeat council members in magical combat to become a Wizard of Legend!
- Fast paced spell slinging combat
- Use powerful spell combinations to destroy your enemies
- Procedurally generated levels mean a new challenge every time
- Tons of spells and items to fit your playstyle
- Local multiplayer allows you to play with or against a friend
- Full gamepad and controller support