The latest edition of Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream is now with subscribers. Every month they publish the most wanted Nintendo titles across Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and mobile platforms. This month it is a close tie between Animal Crossing on the Nintendo Switch and the next Pokemon game, with both of those currently scheduled for this year. The new titles from the latest Nintendo Direct must not have made the cut off period for publishing. Here’s the latest most wanted charts from Nintendo Dream:
- Doubutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing Switch) – 36.5%
- Pokémon Series New Work (Switch) – 34.3%
- Fire Emblem: Fuuka Setsugetsu (Switch) – 17.0%
- Keito no Kirby Plus (3DS) – 16.1%
- Luigi Mansion 3 (Switch) – 15.7%
- Yoshi Craft World (Switch) – 14.8%
- Dragon Quest XI: Sugisarishi Toki o Motomete S (Switch) – 10.4%
- Bokujou Monogatari Series New Work (Doraemon and Story of Seasons crossover Switch) – 9.6%
- Yokai Watch 4 (Switch) – 7.0%
- Mario Kart Tour (iOS/Android) – 5.2%
- Super Robot Taisen Ｔ (Switch) – 5.1%
- Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon EVERY BUDDY！ (Switch) – 4.8%
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 4.5%
- Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin (Switch) – 4.3%
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 3.5%
For me personally it’s:
1) Fire Emblem Three Houses
2) Pokémon Gen 8
3) Bayo 3
4) SMT V
5) Animal Crossing
6) Zelda Remake
7) Astral Chain
8) Dragon Quest XI ( I really want the old-school sprites and orchestrated music )
9) Luigi’s Mansion
10) Daemon x Machina
Me, on the other hand,
1. Luigi Mansion 3
2. Luigi Mansion 3
3. Luigi Mansion 3
… Luigi Mansion 3.
It’ll be out this October. 8 months to go!
There was already a release date? Damn, must’ve missed it…
Animal crossing has always been high on the list every since smash ultimate has release there a obvious big want for it, its most likely going to be at e3 but since theres such a huge demand for this game september, or august sound like great release months after all there anniversary for the original one on the gamecube is on september, its also great to see yokai get some love too, altough mario kart tour has been kept quiet for a while if its going for a summer release perhaps a direct for that and dr.mario world in april or may
My most wanted titles this year would have to be:
1. Animal Crossing
2. Luigi’s Mansion 3
3. Persona Q2
4. Bayonetta 3
5. Yoshi’s Crafted World
6. DOOM Eternal
7. Astral Link
8. Super Mario Maker 2
It’s astral chain not link
My most anticipated titles are:
1. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
2. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
3. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
4. Animal Crossing
5. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
6. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
7. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
8. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
9. Dragon Quest 11 S
10. Luigi’s Mansion 3
As you can tell, I’m not at all excited for Link’s Awakening.
No Mario Maker 2?
Fire Emblem og Link’s Awakening. Looking forward to the rest of 2019 in generql
most people wont yoshi.
jesus… 15%… and nintendo puts that much effor in it and hope it gets a hit.
sure the game is good or even awesome… but nobody buys it.
this cardbox game is for 4-8 year old kids.
My top ten
Daemon x Machina
Astral Chain (maybe depends on genre
So for me its sad… there is nothing for me realy. i hate the new art style from zelda… if astral chain is a jrpg like xenoblade is nothing for me either.
We are interested, and it’s not a big budget game.
Fire emblem three houses looks amazing imo.
Please, please, please, animal crossing please?