Square Enix has provided new details regarding one of the big Final Fantasy titles coming to Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. The game has additional features which weren’t found in the original on the PlayStation 2 and the remaster on PlayStation 4. These include a New Game+ mode for those who’ve completed it which also allows you to carry over items that were obtained in a previous play-through, and also the ability to reset your jobs in-game, and more. Have a watch of the trailer below for the game which is due in April.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE improves upon the classic FINAL FANTASY XII, now more beautiful and easier to play than ever. The high-definition remaster introduces several modern advancements, including reconstructed battle design and a revamped job system.
We’ve added all-new features to the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One versions:
– License (job) reset function
– Customize the jobs of your party as you desire, to match whatever situation you’re in.
– Gambit sets now increased to three sets from one
– Improved New Game +, now you can carry over items that were obtained in a previous play-through.
– Up to 60 FPS Capability (ONLY AVAILABLE ON XBOX ONE X VERSION)