Nintendo Switch

The Outer Worlds heading to Nintendo Switch

Nintendo of America has just tweeted that the highly anticipated The Outer Worlds from Fallout New Vegas developers Obsidian (who are now owned by Microsoft) is coming to the Nintendo Switch platform. Have a watch of the announcement video below.

11 comments

      1. Probably, but there is/was still Fire Emblem Three Houses, Oninaki, Astral Chain, Daemon x Machinam TloZ, Ni no Kuni, Spyro Reignited, Dragon quest XI, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, (maybe Hollow Knight Silksong) Luigi’s Mansion 3, Disgaea 4+ … there’s a lot of stuff, not even counting stealth releases and ports like the previous DOOM games :]

        Like

  1. Nice I was thinking this game was pretty cool but I wasn’t gna be able to buy because I wouldnt have time to play. Now I can =)
    I play switch about 80% of the time when playing games because i don’t have the time to sit down. The other 20% is PS4 so my PS4 backlog is huge cus Im never at home have to skip a lot of great games in cus I’ll never have time to play them.
    Anyways, great news hope it performs acceptable

    Like

  2. π‘΅π’Šπ’π’•π’†π’π’…π’ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝑢𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓 says:

    I’m impressed

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: