Disney’s Aladdin and The Lion King are out soon as a double package on the Nintendo Switch as remasters of the original Super Nintendo and SEGA Mega Drive games. Nighthawk Interactive has announced that the Nintendo Switch-exclusive which gets two exclusive Retro Editions which will available for $49.99 each. So there will be the iam8bit-exclusive Legacy Cartridge and the Retro Edition. Pre-orders open on 24th October at 10 a.m. PT via the Best Buy and iam8bit websites.
Two of the most beloved Disney games of all time make their long-awaited return to the Nintendo Switch! This Retro Edition Box is a premium special edition that includes an exclusive poster and retro style manual. The packaging also mimics your favorite 16-bit console and is designed by iam8bit.
- Exclusive Poster: Limited Edition fold out poster featuring characters from both Aladdin and The Lion King.
- Retro Style Manual: Full-color instruction manuals featuring painstakingly restored artwork
- Retro Style Packaging: Custom designed 16-bit era packaging including a foam inlay
- Multiple Game Versions: Play through several different versions of the beloved Aladdin and The Lion King games that have been created over the years, including both console and handheld versions. An all-new “Final Cut” version of Aladdin, developed exclusively for this collection, is also included and features difficulty adjustments, camera refinements, bug fixes, as well as a few additional surprises for fans.
- Display Options and Updated Visuals:
- 1080P graphics and enhancements for modern HD TVs
- Adjustable screen aspect ratios and borders
- Custom filter options designed to replicate classic CRT TVs and other popular screen types
- In-Game Rewind: Instantly rewind any of the games in real-time in order to re-try difficult areas
- Interactive Watch Mode: View full game playthroughs, with the ability to skip forward and jump in and start playing at any point
- Save Feature: Quickly save your progress in each of the games and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want
- Museum Feature: Take a journey behind-the-scenes and learn more about the creation of these incredible games. Watch video interviews with the original development teams or explore numerous galleries containing hundreds of previously unreleased HD concept images and marketing assets.
- Soundtrack: Listen to the entire soundtracks for both games in the included music players. The ability to repeat and shuffle the songs is also supported.