The Alien Hominid franchise is back with a bang with a new adventure titled Alien Hominid Invasion and it is coming to Nintendo Switch. You will also be pleased to hear that the original Alien Hominid will be coming to the Switch in the future. Here’s all the details from the original developer, The Behemoth:
“Alien Hominid Invasion is a whole new approach to our flagship title from 16 years ago, using everything we’ve learned along the way! While the game will be familiar in some ways, it is very new and different in others.
- The Behemoth co-founder Dan Paladin
Alien Hominid Invasion is a co-op run ‘n’ gun packed with chaos, mayhem, and a whole lot of explosions. Unlock and equip an arsenal of weapons and boosts, level up, then beam down to invade Earth with up to three other friends. Abduct intel from your enemies to sabotage their plans, observe the oddities of human life, blow up bosses, and mutate into a variety of powerful Alien forms in order to take down the not-so-secret Agents that are dead set on ruining your day.
- Up to four-player local and online co-op.
- Determine your own gameplay path with a non-linear level experience.
- Invade randomly-assembled neighborhoods built from hundreds of hand-crafted city blocks.
- Master movement with Alien acrobatics including flipping, diving, tossing your enemies, and more.
- Unlock and equip tons of unique weapons, boosts, and cosmetics.
- Level up and mutate your Alien to utilize new mechanics like super speed, healing, and flight!
- Three difficulty levels: Friendly, Normal, and INSANE.
Are you ready for the Invasion? This new intel will help you prep…
Alien Hominid Invasion is a co-op run ‘n’ gun packed with chaos, mayhem, and a whole lot of explosions. Beam down to invade randomly-assembled neighborhoods and face the unending swarm of enemy Agents! pic.twitter.com/TURH7XY0U0
— The Behemoth (@thebehemoth) February 27, 2020