Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition has recently received a new update bringing it to Version 1.1.2. The new patch contains a number of fixes which should solve any issues you’ve encountered. Here’s the full patch notes for Version 1.1.2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is available now on Nintendo Switch.
- Turning off tutorial popups also turns off the casual mode popup.
- Fixed NG+ affinity coin underflow.
- Fixed an inconsistency with auto-attack delay.
- Fixed a softlock if the player falls off a cliff before a vision.
- Seems to have fixed new Tephra Cave skip.
- Fixed some Uniques running away too easily.
- Fixed some cutscene musics/GFX.