The latest edition of Japanese gaming publication Famitsu is now with subscribers and it contains a smattering of reviews this week. Monster Sanctuary is the highest reviewed game in Issue 1675. The game sees you take the role of a Monster keeper attempting to save the Monster Sanctuary. The four reviewers awarded the game a respectable 32/40. Here’s all the reviews contained within Weekly Famitsu Issue 1675.
- Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom (PS4, Switch) – 7/8/7/8 [30/40]
- Doodle Derby (Switch) – 7/8/7/6 [28/40]
- Fox n Forests (Switch) – 7/7/7/6 
- Monster Sanctuary (Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
- Touhou Luna Nights (Switch) – 8/8/7/8 [31/40]