Level-5 says it is aiming for a 2023 release for the upcoming new entry in the Inazuma Eleven franchise, Inazuma Eleven: Great Road of Heroes. The company says it wants the game to be absolutely perfect before releasing it to consumers. Speaking to fans in a newly released video Level-5 boss Akihiro Hino says that the team wants it to be the series’ defining entry. Check out the newly released trailer development video.
- Level-5 has released an Inazuma Eleven: Great Road of Heroes development update video featuring company CEO Level-5, who shows off the latest footage of the game running on Switch.
- Hino apologized for the game’s long, ongoing development, but said that he wants to reward fans with a perfect game. Currently, it is moving forward with plans for release in 2023 in Japan.
- The game is being developed as a “culmination” of the Inazuma Eleven series, with the idea of making it the series’ defining entry.
- Inazuma Eleven: Great Road of Heroes will be available for PlayStation 4, Switch, iOS, and Android.
- According to Hino, the final version of the game will be incomparable to the work-in-progress footage.