There were a number of Nintendo Switch updates distributed last night and another game which has had an update is the fantastic Metroid Dread. The game has been updated to Version 1.0.2 and the update mainly resolves a number of bug glitches which have recently been discovered. Metroid Dread is available now both digitally on the eShop and physically at your favourite retailer.
- Fixed an issue where retrying after a game over would cause the play time to be added only when retrying a specific boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where the game would force-quit if you hit an enemy frozen by an Ice Missile with the Shine Spark in a certain way.
- Fixed an issue that caused Samus to move strangely when jumping at certain times in the Morph Ball Launcher.
- Fixed an issue where the final boss would get stuck on a wall and not be able to move during a certain attack, making it impossible to progress in the game.
- Fixed an issue where Samus would get stuck in the wall when defeating the E.M.M.I. in Ferenia in a certain position.