The long-awaited new game in the outstanding RPG series Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is available on the Nintendo Switch and today the game has received a new update bringing the game to Version 1.1.1. The update brings with it a number of bug fixes including one instance of a never-ending battle, which can’t have been fun for those who encountered it. We recently reviewed the game and awarded it a 9/10 with our reviewer NintendoJam stating that it is his favourite game of the year, so far. Check out the patch notes down below.
- Changed the behaviour of Perilwing Ryuho so that it cannot be defeated if it’s located in an area that cannot be reached during intended story progression
- Fixed an issue where the first battle in Teach’s Ascension Quest, “Shadow of Enmity”, would not to end
- Fixed an issue in the quest “The Illusion Returns” where the battle against the Mysterious Raiders would not end
- Fixed an issue where the Gogol Vuaga and Gogol Dalm items, required some for some Collectopaedia cards, could not be obtained
- Fixed an issue where some of the effects of dishes other than the Baked Spongy Spud and Kerfluffled Torpedo Wrap would not be applied correctly
- Fixed an issue causing the Talent Art button not to appear and preventing players from pressing it in certain circumstances. If you have already encountered this issue, you can fix it by loading the save data after updating the game.
- Fixed an issue where the word “Verkaufen” in the Shop menu would overlap with the text right next to it when language is set to German
- Various other issues have been fixed in order to improve the gameplay experience