The latest Famitsu readers most wanted video game charts are here and there is no change at the top spot for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom though the battle continues between the next mainline Zelda game and the next mainline Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy XVI. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom leads the Famitsu most wanted charts with 938 votes, while Final Fantasy XVI has secured 797 votes. Interestingly, Pragmata still remains in the top ten, despite no new footage from Capcom since the game was first announced in June 2020.
Top Ten Famitsu most wanted
- [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 938 votes
- [PS5] Final Fantasy XVI – 797 votes
- [NSW] Pikmin 4 – 525 votes
- [PS5] Final Fantasy VII Rebirth – 451 votes
- [PS5] Street Fighter 6 – 329 votes
- [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 302 votes
- [NSW] Atelier Ryza 3 – 209 votes
- [PS5] Pragmata – 207 votes
- [PS5] Like a Dragon 8 – 196 votes
- [PS4] Resident Evil 4 – 159 votes
One of my most wanted titles is “Mugen Souls” for the Nintendo Switch with a April 27th release date. Is “Like A Dragon 8” getting a PS5 next gen upgrade, i love “Like A Dragon 8” and “Like A Dragon ishin”
Never mind “Like A dragon 8” already has a PS5 next gen upgrade, why is this saying “Like A Dragon 8” is most wanted it’s already available.