The first new footage of Hyper Light Breaker, the follow up to the acclaimed action adventure RPG, Hyper Light Drifter, which is available on the Nintendo eShop, has been released today and it is looking absolutely wonderful.The game’s developer, Heart Machine, says that Hyper Light Breaker will be arriving first on Steam this autumn. It should be noted that console versions of Hyper Light Breaker have not been announced, as of yet. Anyway, be sure to check out the stylish Hyper Light Breaker trailer down below.
Enter the Overgrowth, a forgotten land in the world of Hyper Light. Play alone or with friends to explore open worlds, fight brutal monsters, unlock gear, create new builds, take on the mysterious Crowns and overthrow the ominous Abyss King in this adventure from the creators of Hyper Light Drifter.
- A world in disarray, with mysteries to solve, an array of vicious enemies to fight, and fully 3D environments to explore
- A vast, ever-changing world awaits with open biomes and deep labyrinths, with a blended mix of hand-crafted and procedurally generated elements
- Use your wall-dashing, hoverboard, glider and more for incredible freedom across landscapes
- Play single player or forge ahead with other Breakers through the world in online co-operative play
- Face hordes of enemies and intense bosses in frenetic third-person combat