Skip to content

Mick Wingert appears to be the new Mario voice actor (agency denies)

Super Mario Wonder coming to Switch this October.

Update: Epoch Talent agency says that Mr. Wingert isn’t the voice of Mario. So we will have to wait and see on this one.

Someone has somehow managed to datamine the Super Mario Wonder demo which is currently being installed in store booths at various large retailers throughout North America. Through the datamining of the demo, it has been discovered that Mick Wingert is likely the new voice of the iconic Mario starting with Super Mario Wonder. Mr. Wingert has previously voiced characters for both TV, movies, and games and has been featured in roles in Fire Emblem Heroes and Genshin Impact. Nintendo previously said that we will know who Charles Martinet’s successor is when Super Mario Wonder launches on Friday, 20th October.

Source

Thanks to Greatsong1 for sending in the news tip!

18 thoughts on “Mick Wingert appears to be the new Mario voice actor (agency denies)”

  1. Will know for certain when the game releases next week, it’s pathetic that nothing is off limits for dataminers even a demo.

Leave a Reply

Discover more from My Nintendo News

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading