Everyone is interested to see where the LEGO video game franchise will go next and it seems the next instalment might be based on the blockbuster Jurassic Park. A hint was given when the credits roll for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham where you can see a Tyrannosaurus Rex showing up with the Jurassic Park theme song. Would you be interested in a Jurassic Park based LEGO title?
Several people have contacted us to say that the Nintendo UK Store currently has The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D listed with a February 15th release date. When the game was announced yesterday, Nintendo simply said they were targeting a spring 2015 release. This specific date on the store could be an error, but let’s hope someone slipped up and that we will get the game in February.
Thanks, PreownedPK and Jamie T
Update: The date has been changed on the Nintendo UK Store and now says it will be released on June 30th 2015.
Lucas Thomas has tweeted a photo which suggests that Pikmin, Tom Nook and Bowser Amiibo figures will eventually be released. It doesn’t sound too surprising, as it appears as though there’s going to be plenty of money made from Amiibo figures. Would you purchase a Tom Nook, Bowser or Pikmin Amiibo?
Reports are coming in from online forum NeoGAF that consumers in the US are finding it difficult to acquire copies of the recently released Bayonetta 2. While the game is in stock at US retailer Amazon, a number of brick and mortar stores such as GameStop and Best Buy reportedly only had a handful of copies to sell to customers. Did you have trouble purchasing Bayonetta 2?
It seems fairly obvious that we will eventually be getting some sort of downloadable content for Super Smash Bros in the near future and to back this up it appears as though NeoGAF member PushDustin has found some hidden code in the brawler. Here’s the proof that the game has code to load character and stage DLC:
- ui/script/lib ui/replace/field
- ui/replace ui/replace/image
- ui/replace/profile ui/replace/figure
And here’s info that a downloadable content store will appear
SMASHOnlineSmash RunGames & MoreChallengeWii UStreetPassTest your skills in classic Smash! Challenge the CPU or nearby players.Connect to the Internet, and test your skills against your friends and the world!Collect boosts in a vast labyrinth to prepare for an epic final battle!Solo and group games, plus Training, custom fighters, the Vault, and more!Take on challenges and win prizes!Connect to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.A StreetSmash of epic proportions! Defeat your rivals and win prizes! ChallengesNotificationsShop
And here’s the conclusion PushDustin came to about the discovery.
The game uses pictures (EFF and BCO for Japanese and English) to animate “A Challenger Appears” on the top screen, so since there is a text version in the dump, either characters are unlocked through connecting to the Wii U, or it will display the text when a character is purchased through the store. Even though I hate to admit it, it’s most likely connected to the Wii U menu as there is no other text for the store (it’ll probably connect to the E-Shop, or download the page from the Internet). However, there are no additional characters files in the game which severely hurts the chances of this being the case (as the 3DS would have to download quite a bit of data from the Wii U in order to utilize the character).
The 3DS can be used as a controller in 8 player Smash for the Wii U, based on the pictures with the file names: 29CE and 279A (Essentially: the 1-8 Player Icons, and numbers with pictures of 8 fighters). Files with CFC13 are the menu pictures (posted above).
With the impending release of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire just around the corner it appears as though the leaks have started coming through. The information posted below should be taken with a grain of salt at the moment, but it does sound plausible.
- The demo is coming to America
- Mega Lunatone and Solrock with feature in the demo, and you receive one Megastone depending on the demo you get
- Mega Flygon and Jirachi are programmed in
- There are lots more megas that the leaker can not confirm just yet as they don’t know 100%
- New Trick House is amazing
- Mega Milotic is a high-chance, with Water/Fairy and increased SpDef
- Shiftry, Ludicolo, Butterfree, Zangoose, Seviper, some more gen 5, Raticate, Torkoal, Slaking, Exploud, Tropius, Azumarill, Ninetales and Mightyena were all talked about as possible Megas sometime during development and may be in
- Luxray, Arcanine, Farfetch’d, Dragonite, Eelekross, Luvdisc, Linoone, Cincinno, Steelix, Raichu, Politoed, Gliscor, Weavile, Rotom, Bisharp and Walrein Megas have not been really discussed that the leaker has heard of
- Items (including Lunatone/Solrock megastone) will transfer to ORAS from Demo
- Johto starters back, but some people say they have megas and some don’t
- Character customization back in Pokecentres. Pokecentre in CoroCoro was the Elite Four one possibly.
- Skintone back
- More diverse encounters, so more like XY variety
- Battle Frontier possibly back
- Groudon/Kyogre still version exclusive atm
- Contests revamped and very “beautiful”
- Contests staying a secret, apparently will be very surprising and amazing
- Canada will get demos
- Pentagon currently stands for all Gen 6 Pokemon now, not just Kalos born
- MOVE TUTORS BACK
- A lot more post-game
- Gym Leaders will get roster changes from their RSE counterparts
- No new double megas like Mewtwo/Charizard at this stage