Nintendo has announced that the game created by the Project Zero series development team Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir is coming to Europe. Spirit: Camera is a truly unique horror experience that utilises all of the features of the Nintendo 3DS system to truly bring the frights to life. Use the accompanying “purple diary” – a 16-page AR Book included with the game – to view ghostly images and interact with the world like never before. European Horror fans will also be interested to know that Project Zero 2: Wii Edition will be coming to Europe.
3DS amazon amiibo animal crossing capcom charts dlc e3 eshop europe gamestop japan mario mario kart 8 mobile news Nintendo nintendo 3ds nintendo ds nintendo eshop nintendo switch nintendo wii north america nx opinion pokemon pokemon go Reggie Fils-Aime release date rumour sales satoru iwata sega shigeru miyamoto smash bros sonic splatoon square enix super mario maker super smash bros trailer ubisoft uk us video video games virtual console Wii wii u zelda
- Puyo Puyo Tetris Is Now Available On Australian eShop Ahead Of Delayed Physical Version
- Capcom Addresses Monster Hunter Sales Performance In Latest Fiscal Year Review
- Producer Comments On Possibility Of Tekken 7 For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo’s Hardware Chief Who Led Development For The Wii Genyo Takeda Retires In June
- US: Amazon Have The Nintendo Switch (Gray) In Stock If You’re A Prime Member