Japanese Nintendo Direct Happening Tomorrow, Too

nintendo_directA Japanese Nintendo Direct will air tomorrow, December 5th, at 5 a.m. CST. The broadcast will focus on Wii U, which launches in Japan in three more days, whereas the European and North American Nintendo Direct broadcasts will divulge information regarding upcoming games for both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.

You can watch the Japanese Nintendo Direct here.

1. lol says:

Holy crap, Japan too.

:D this must be HUGE!!!

1. 菊地真 says:

There’s a new 3DS update right now, too, so it might have something to do with that.

2. Pope on Dope says:

If they are doing them all on the same day it may be big news… Or I over analyse and it’s he same news

3. Simply G says:

I can feel it; Something big is about to go down. o.o

1. Nintedward says:

*prays* HD gamecube games also playable on gamepad from new virtual console… Along with a load of ”HD classics” just like the 3ds’ ”3d classics” . eh eh ?

1. Nintenlord says:

Virtual console 2.0 all games playable on the pad gamecube games coming soon.?

1. Nintedward says:

We can dream Nintenlord , we can always dream…..

Anything but would be a serious missed opportunity.

2. TROLLMAN! says:

I just came 3 times… I need new under where.

3. Berry says:

THAT would be a dream come true.Now if i can kidnap Iwata and make this a reality…..

4. Two things– Wii U and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Monster Hunter 3 [tri-] G HD version in Japan).

1. Nintenlord says:

I can imagine the 3 presidents playing monster hunter online while we watch it would be the same has watching some i eat while we are on a diet.

1. Anonymous says:

But isn’t monster hunter online just regional? Unless Reggie and shiata both use a Japanese wii u or something, that’d be awesome though. I have a Japanese 3ds and tri g right now :). Bought it 2 weeks before the localisation announcement :(.

5. Nintenlord says:

Im shaking in my bed the waiting is the worst part.

6. zyxion says:

I need to know about TVii and Lego City Undercover

7. Simply G says:

I haven’t updated my Wii U yet but has anyone noticed any changes? Maybe there are some hidden features that they’ll show tomorrow! *wishful thinking*

1. sosukebzr says:

They actually made it so that your friends have to wash their hands before using the tablet controller now.

pretty good feature imo should have been available at launch but oh well

1. Nintenlord says:

I always tell my friends that only my buggers can be on the controller.

2. Mike S says:

My GamePad is already smudged from just using it myself.

8. Mike S says:

It’s so easy for me to start getting excited and thinking that Retro’s game will be announced tomorrow, but I don’t want to end up disappointing myself.

1. donzaloog says:

Retro’s game and new graphics engine will be used to counter the unveiling of the PS4/Nextbox. Maybe around E3 we’ll see it.

9. Karnage says:

Tommorrow? sorry, wasnt this today? im a bit confused

10. Dark Light says:

It’s today, the scary thing is, its all on the same time.

11. Karnage says:

Are you sure? I think that the japanese nintendo direct already happened and was not super exciting.
    I hope i am wrong of course. Here’s hoping for yoshi’s land or some other first party game for WIii U (Donkey kong country, metroid etc)