Nintendo of Japan held a special Nintendo Direct today which focussed purely on the upcoming Monster Hunter 4 for the Nintendo 3DS. There were plenty of interesting tidbits of information contained in the presentation. Here’s the main points that were presented by Nintendo, including the ability to dress up cats in the game as Mario and Luigi.
- Monster Hunter X Super Mario. You can dress up the cats as Mario and Luigi.
- Link outfit for the main character revealed. This outfit you also get in a collab quest.
- Iwata talks a bit more about the collab costumes. There will special quests at 7-Eleven and available to download thereafter.
- Iwata leaves the rest of the presentation to the development team.
- They are now going to show some multiplayer. Game features online multiplayer now.
- You have to click on a world map button and choose between the various options of the game.
- Friends can directly join from the friends list. Of course, you can still create or find rooms.
- With finding a room, you can pick the skill level and difficulty of quests. They are now going into lobby.
- There is a full chat function, with which you can communicate with players in the lobby.
- There are the pre-installed options for you to enter, if you prefer that.
- We see them duking it out against a gigantic creature. Everyone is trying their own strategy.
- It seems all pretty seemless, as you can all walk around freely. Chat function always active in the corner.
- Finishing the monster off is done a quick timey sort of way.
- Monster Hunter 4 themes are being discussed. It is, according to them, very clearly shown in the opening.
- The game’s theme is also used in commercials, as it presents everything quite well.
- There is also new function called an… item sensor? It allows you to find the more important items really.
- They are talking about that the character can jump now, which allows for more action packed adventures.
- The game still features a story, which is expanded a bit more in comparison to previous games.
- You journey to different places, take on quests and they are many NPCs too.
- Their bit is concluded with an overview of some more crazy monsters.
And thats the Truth!
If only it was coming west
it probably will MH3 did good over here
Did good? It freaking sold great in France and many parts of Europe so of course it’s going to be incredibly likely
It also did great where I live! I get more street oases from players with monster hunter than nsmb and Mario kart.
Yeah thats what i mean no way they’re skipping the west
Who’s cock I have to suck to get more monster hunt? See I’m a poet.
I have a few options for you to choose…
Anyway, this better be released in the west because instant buy for me if it does!
Should I blow a field Marshal or a commander be enough?
A few friends I have, none belonging to our empire unfortunately…
One is an Xbot, obviously doesn’t deserve your “service”…
Xbots aren’t going to give me mh4.
I know that’s why I said he doesn’t deserve your “services”…
Pingback: MH4 Direct
I’m pretty sure they’re going to localize it soon
People may think Nintendo is “Doomed” but Monster Hunter X Super Mario says something different :D
I wish this came out over here
Most likely it will. Probably by the same month mh3u was released here.
I knew It. I totally knew that the game was going to have a bit more of a story than the other games. I still am very curious on how well it will be executed but even if it was bad the game will still be fun as ever. Plz be localized.
They’re so lazy with these games. Those graphics look like they’re barely out of the PS1 era…
those graphics are easily ps2, and the good ps2 games, I played the demo for MH3, it’s just that the video was broadcast at 280p
Monster Hunter 4 is supposed to be a game for the Wii U and not just for the 3DS,
every day more and more you sink, and with it your reputation that you can not get!
Wii U you must be in the first place, he is currently in dying and destroying your reputation! Again Monster Hunter 4 was supposed to be on the Wii U!!
A main number mh rare ever gets released on consoles first you noob.
What about Monster Hunter 1 and 2? They were both released on the PS2 in Japan, we got MH2 on PSP but it had some added features
This game was planed for the 3DS like 1 year before the Wii U was even announced…
MH4U or something might be released later on for the Wii U or maybe MH5…
I doubt an MH5 will come out… They have like a 4-6 year gap between new full number games
LMAO, watch Mario & Luigi costumes for the cats are priceless.
You need to stop with the Mario and Luigi crap.
Online multi … if it doesn’t brake my 3DS I definitely buy a copy :)
Nintendo consoles are built to last. Monster hunter 3 Ultimate is online compatible in Japan, their 3DSs are still solid and working.
You guys are so stupid so im gonna give ya all a lesson or two.
Go fallow the statistics and suicide.
Until this is confirmed for America I cry :'(
Dont cry. This time it wont take that much I think.
Now you know why the evil journalists have been hating. A major announcement is with us here :). Monster hunter 4 bringing all those great things to gaming again.
Let us hope it comes to us aswell…
We get to jump now?! That’s dope.
And attack while jumping too!
Just got the Japanese 3DS in the mail from EBay…KEEN TO PLAY IT BEFORE ALL YOU SUCKERS ;D
*goes back to playing Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode while waiting for MH4 to come out IN 4 DAYS*
You are realy lucky to get mh4 2 days before release.
Wow, I meant 6 days, feel better?
Why even post this? If you’re jealous just wallow in your little corner, I’ve got mine already pre-ordered, Japanese 3DS’s are the beeest :3
Same here, Bro! pre-ordered the goa magara 3ds and waiting it with Gyakuten Saiban 5!
Nooooooo I have a normal blue one…not even XL :'(
You win this time…. >.>
This will sell so well in Japan
A game about cats? Typical japanese schoolgirl game >_>
Schoolgirl game? Are you serious?
Monster Hunter is what Skyrim wishes it was.
Link for the WIN!!!!!!! My…what a big bow you have! If this doesn’t come out in the states, Capcom will be made the laughing stock of videogame companies!
No body can beat square enix.
So you played TWEWY once..? Aww :3
For those that do not know Japanese.. It has been confirmed in this Monster Hunter 4 themed Nintendo Direct that it will be localized as they’ve stated it themselves in the direct. Though the release date is unknown.
Also to clarify, they were talking about America when they said that.
MH3 and MH3U did really good in Europe even if they did better in America, so don’t worry, I know you’ll be getting a localization too, just be patient and you’ll see it happen soon :)
When did they say it? I haven’t watched it all the way through yet btw.
They are referring to the Desire Sensor, go google it. Please get your Japanese right.
At first I thought “Man I must be smoking a lot of crack right now.” But then it was actually true that there is Monster Hunter X Super Mario. Looks sweet to me. I’m glad to see Capcom push the 3DS to it’s limits. Here’s to hoping this comes to the West.
Pingback: Monster Hunter 4 allows players to dress up as Link, play alongside Mario Bros | VG247
Pingback: Monster Hunter 4 Receives Almost-Perfect Review Score From Famitsu | My Nintendo News
Pingback: Did You Miss the Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo Direct? 9.8.2013 | Gaming After Hours
Excited for – online multiplayer, always an excellent way to give more content and replayability.
being able to talk to people without being limited to childish preset words.
I skipped triG but this is a day one buy for me, I’ve been waiting for them to add multiplayer, we just simply don’t have players on every street like they do in Japan.
Pingback: Capcom’s Revenue Increases Despite Poor Overall Game Sales | My Nintendo News
I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re working
with? I’m experiencing some small security problems with my latest website and I would like to
find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?
Les robes de cocktail avec ceinture sont une des modèles de robes les
plus adorés par les femmes et une des plus appréciées par les homes.