During today’s Japan only Nintendo Direct the company revealed that they have two new models for the Nintendo 3DS. They include enhanced 3D viewing, a second circle pad, and better battery life. Here’s the details about the new and improved models.
- Better 3D
- Second stick
- NFC built-in
- Coloured buttons
- More buttons
- Better battery (up to 7h)
- Now compatible with microSDCard
- You can back up data on your PC via wireless.
- Browser improved, now works with HTML5
- CPU improved, makes browsing Miiverse / eShop much faster.
- Can switch designs now (covers)
Thanks to those who sent this in