A new update for Minecraft: Wii U Edition was released recently. This update is mainly for bug fixes. The patch notes for the update have come out, so if you want to check them out, we’ve included a list of the patch notes down below.
- Remove vote-to-kick function in Mini Games. The host can kick players only in the Lobby.
- Disable small, floating and oddly shaped skins in public Tumble games.
- Fix for Battle mini game showdown playing Tumble mini game showdown sound.
- Fixed a bug where last player to die in Tumble would get stuck respawning.
- Fix for being able to unlock Hunger Pain achievement by killing yourself while starving.
- Fix for crash if a client wins the match and then quits the game.