Update: The patch notes have been released. Here’s what Nintendo says has changed, which has been translated into English:
- LAN-mode added. While pressing the left stick, press L+R on the main menu to switch to LAN-mode
- Arena-mode, basically like ranked-mode, for friends and local play, supports spectators
- Kid Cobra & Byte&Bark fixes for the sliding boards
- Fix for the ribbon-girl stage where some arms didn’t properly hit the boxes
- Text-fix for the story-mode
ARMS has gotten its very first update since the game was released earlier this month. It has been a little while, but players can now get version 1.1.0, which is 104 MB in size. As of this article’s writing, Nintendo has not put out an official list of patch notes. However, gamers have discovered that an Arena Mode has been added for local multiplayer rounds. We don’t know of any bug fixes, balancing adjustments or any other stability changes at this time.