Announced back in April, a major Konami themed update has just released for Super Bomberman R. As well as adding new levels and a Team Battle mode, the update introduces several characters based on classic Konami franchises. There’s the Gradius inspired Vic Viper Bomber, Castlevania’s Simon Belmont Bomber and the terrifying Pyramid Head Bomber from Silent Hill. Check out the full patch notes below.
– 3 new characters are now available in the shop.
(Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, Pyramid Head Bomber)
– 4 new VS stages are now available in the shop.
(Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, Desert Fort)
– 2 new series of accessories are now available in the shop.
(Item and Snowflake series)”
– Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
– There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
– Other small bugs have been fixed.