Each week Japanese gaming publication Famitsu quizzes its readers to find out which games they are looking forward to the most. We specifically look at the most wanted Nintendo games and it seems Super Mario Odyssey continues to be the most anticipated game for Japanese fans followed by the upcoming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) – 634
- Pokémon Ultra Sun Moon (3DS) – 405
- Xenoblade 2 (Switch) – 369
- Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey (3DS) – 258
- Persona Q2 (3DS) – 256
- Dragon Quest XI: Sugisarishi Toki o Motomete (Switch) – 148
- Project Octopath Traveler (Switch) – 122
- Fire Emblem New Work (Switch) – 100
For me is 1st Xenoblade then Mario Gayssey
Trying too hard there buddy.
How am I triggered?
Sounds like I triggered you
Dumb and triggered are not interchangeable
And all together we are “The Dumb The Triggered And The Dog-head”
We are like a Movie Title all together
I’m surprised Mario Odyssey is popular in Japan.
I’d expect that game to be popular in the West but I guess Japan loves Mario as well
It’s a new 3d Mario, everybody loves that. I really see Mario Odyssey being the best selling 3d Mario to date. I bet it sells 5 million in its first month.