Nintendo has released a brand new update for ARMS, and it’s the update that Nintendo gave us a teaser of 10 days ago. The game has now been updated to version 3.2, and it’s a big one. New features were added, along with some bug fixes and adjustments. Nintendo has also published official patch notes for the update, so we’ve included them for you down below.
- Added new “Badge” feature.
– Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
– Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
- Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
– Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
– Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
– Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
- During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
- During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
- Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
- Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
- Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
- We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
I LOVE the way they describe some of these updates, like they truly fit with the world of the game.
-“We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.”
-“After getting some advice from a Ninja College alum, the distance Ninjara warps while guarding and air dashing has been increased.”
I think I have to do the same with updates on my future game…
-“After being visited by a senior member of the Ooshee Clan, Yenaldo now saps more health per hit when his Wendigo Psychosis is active.”
-“Will remembered to clean his rifle this morning, so its projectile speed has been increased.”
Ooh, I like the sounds of those.
Pingback: ARMS riceve un nuovo corposo aggiornamento - Player.it
Now the completionist side of me is happy with these badges. It adds a lot of value to the game for me (though it still doesn’t reach it’s $60 price tag yet).