Runner games are certainly popular at the moment with even Nintendo releasing their own Super Mario run game on mobile. Runner 3 is also a great-looking game that’s in development exclusively for Nintendo Switch but both are missing one thing: Pugs. Pug popularity is seemingly on the up too and so mix them together and you get Indie game Turbo Pug DX and it’s set to release on Nintendo’s latest console. Unfortunately, we’re yet to hear of a release date for the game but rest-assured, we’ll keep you posted as always. In the meantime though, I’ll throw you a bone; here’s a description and a trailer to chew on.
Turbo Pug DX is the spiritual successor to Turbo Pug. Welcome back to Pug World, it’s time to channel your inner Pug once again. DX is a complete re-imagining of Turbo Pug 1, with all new artwork, music and exciting mini games. Fast paced, addictive, casual Pug-runner style game play with more variety than ever!
- Explore an all new Pug World – Run and jump through a variety of passionately crafted environments
- Multiple paths – Take different paths/routes, some may be more difficult, some may reward you with collectables!
- Characters galore! – More characters than ever, more variety and choice
- Mini games – Enjoy secret mini games with new game play mechanics
- Leaderboards – Leave your friends in the dust, rise to the top of the leaderboards and go down in history as a Pug Master!
- Custom skins – Create your own custom level skins, or enjoy skins created by other users. Submit your skins and if proven worthy, we’ll make them available for other players to enjoy
- Jukebox – Chill out and enjoy the new soundtrack on the Jukebox. You can also listen to the music from the other Pug games
Thanks to ContraNetwork_ on Twitter for the news tip!