The My Nintendo rewards program has been updated in Europe and with it comes some new discounts. Gold point discounts include 40% off various titles including Yoshi Touch & Go and Platinum point discounts include 30% off Super Mario 3D World on the Wii U. Here’s all the discounted titles available on My Nintendo.
Gold point discounts
- Adventure Island II (Virtual Console NES) – 40% off (20 points)
- Yoshi Touch & Go (Virtual Console DS) – 40% off (30 points)
- Metroid (Virtual Console NES) – 40% off (20 points)
- The Legend of the Mystical Ninja (Virtual Console SNES) – 40% off (35 points)
Platinum point discounts
- Yoshi’s Story (Virtual Console N64) 30% off (100 points)
- Super Mario 3D World – 30% off (250 points)
- Super Mario 3D Land – 30% off (200 points)
- Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition – 40% off (350 points)
- Pilotwings Resort – 40% off (400 points)
After watching that Yoshi’s Story is in the list of platinum points discount, I wish they make a sequel of Yoshi’s Story, even though the story was too bland, the gameplay was enjoyable.
The story is bland? That’s virtually almost every Mario game in existence but nobody is complaining. I love the DKC-ish style and the gameplay worked. However, a sequel won’t be necessary or maybe we already have on in multiple art styles at this point. Yoshi’s Wooly World is close enough.
Wow. I’m worried about Switch rewards… Hope it’s good…
Most likely discounts on Switch games and some exchangeable full downloads for indie games and stuff. Also, I hope this is when they launch the Theme Store for the system and release Netflix/Browser as well.
I’d rather the themes be in the eShop itself with “System Themes” being a category in the eShop’s search engine. (Not even the PS Store on PS4 allows you to search for specific themes, so that’s one thing Nintendo can do to be better than SIE.)
Yes, it can do that like the 3DS.