505 Games has recently confirmed that the JRPG RE: Legend which is developed by Magnus Games Studio will be coming to the Nintendo Switch. Game features include:
- Monster-Raising – Raise mythical creatures known as “Magnus”, monsters who live in the land of Ethia, the world where Vokka Island is located. Every Magnus is tamable, aiding players in many ways such as combat, farming, fishing, travelling and much more! They will also grow differently depending on your care.
- Farming and Cultivating – Players can cultivate the farms of Vokka island to acquire food and materials for the village or themselves. Growing crops is not limited to the land, as the Vokka Island allows players to grow crops and keep exotic fish underwater!
- Combat – The World of Ethia is filled with dangerous wildlife and combat skills are essential to survive.
Players can wield weapons of their desire at any given moment, without being restricted by weapon classes. Players can also mount their tamed Magnus and fight through their adventure!
- Vokka Village – Vokka Village is where new life begins! Befriend local villagers and join exciting festivals to have a good time. Pay attention to their needs and help them out in their daily lives so they can help retrieve lost memories.
- Life Skills – Practice makes perfect! Players will gain life skills as they practice them frequently. They level-up organically as activities are carried out.