Dark Souls Remastered is coming to the Nintendo Switch next month which is an exciting prospect. We haven’t heard very much information about the remastered version of the hardcore classic, but US Gamer has learned some new details about the game which is being ported to the Nintendo Switch via Virtuous.
- Maximum number of players increased from 4 to 6.
- Password matchmaking now available
- Host’s level will be adjusted to match a higher leveled guest character.
- Healing items removed from PvP except for Estus Flasks, and Estus Flasks halved for phantoms.
- Players can turn on/off global matchmaking
- Players can summon ally phantoms consecutively when in combat
- Players outside a host’s parameter range will not be matched with each other.