Ubisoft has announced on the company’s official forums that a patch for the Switch version of South Park: The Fractured But Whole has been submitted to Nintendo. Ubisoft says that “the process for deployment usually takes two weeks”, so it will be a little while before the patch releases. In the meantime, Ubisoft has shared the patch notes:
- Resolved an infinite loading screen that might occur when entering the D-Mobile building.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players’ save files to be reset.
- Fixed a possible freeze if the player starts the Danger Deck DLC.
- Fixed a freeze that may occur when skipping a cinematic at the New Kid’s parents’ door.
- Resolved various minor bugs.