Bandai Namco has announced that the Dragon Ball FighterZ Nintendo Switch open beta will be running from the 10th of August until the 12th. There will be a spectacular 23 characters playable during the beta period. Dragon Ball FighterZ launches on September 28th in both the Americas and Europe. Here’s the characters you’ll be able to choose from:
- Android 16
- Android 18
- Captain Ginyu
- Gohan (Teen)
- Gohan (Adult)
- Goku (Super Saiyan)
- Goku (SSGSS)
- Goku Black
- Kid Buu
- Majin Buu
- Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
- Vegeta (SSGSS)
- “Extreme Type” Control Scheme (New Feature) – Switch between the standard and “Extreme Type” control schemes that allows you to unleash special moves with easy inputs. This can be changed at any time from the character select screen.
- Arena Match – Directly battle against players in the same lobby in one-versus-one matches on the arena.
- Replay Channel – Watch your replay videos. While watching, you can stick Z-Stamps wherever you like in the video.
- Circle Match – Create a circle in the lobby and recruit players to enjoy battles with players in that group.
- Circle Party Match – A battle mode where the six players recruited in a Circle Match all participate in the same battle.
Thanks to Mathieu and N-Dub Nation