The latest collection of merchandise from the Pokémon Center is hauntingly fashionable for fans of one of the most mysterious locations in the Pokémon world. The Pokémon Company International today unveiled a new original line of apparel and accessories influenced by Lavender Town, an iconic and fan-favorite location in the Kanto region. This new collection is now available exclusively in the US on PokemonCenter.com, the premier destination for official Pokémon merchandise.
Lavender Town originally appeared in the Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue video games, followed by Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition and several other Pokémon titles. Shrouded in shadow and mystery and known for spooky sightings, Lavender Town is home to the Pokémon Tower, the final resting place of many Pokémon in the Kanto region. Like Lavender Town itself, this line is dark and mysterious, and it features several elements inspired by the town, including the eerie tower and Ghost-type Pokémon and other Pokémon that can only be seen through the Silph Scope!
This new collection includes a wide range of products that are perfect for spending a day running errands, going back to school, or just showing off your love for Lavender Town:
- Crew Neck Sweatshirt — This stylish charcoal crew neck sweatshirt features comfortable raglan sleeves adorned with the imagery of Lavender Town. (Approximate Retail Price: $34.99)
- 9FIFTY Baseball Cap by New Era — Haunter is the star of this snapback hat featuring the mysterious Pokémon of Lavender Town. (Approximate Retail Price: $34.99)
- Leggings — These soft leggings feature an allover design of some of the spookiest Pokémon revealed by the Silph Scope! (Approximate Retail Price: $34.99)
- Infinity Scarf — Like the mysteries of Lavender Town, this supple, stylish scarf never ends! (Approximate Retail Price: $19.99)
Accessories & More:
- Backpack — Bring the style of Lavender Town to school, work, or errand-running with this Pokémon-adorned, double-compartment backpack. (Approximate Retail Price: $39.99)
- Laptop Sleeve — Can anything protect your laptop as well as these mysterious Pokémon? This sleeve’s soft fabric and zip closure help, too. (Approximate Retail Price: $34.99)
- Color Changing Mug — Almost as mysterious as Lavender Town itself, this unique mug reveals Haunter, Gastly, and Marowak when it’s filled with hot liquid. (Approximate Retail Price: $19.99)
- Lunch Box — You can make lunch a mystery every day with this insulated lunch box featuring Haunter and other Pokémon from Lavender Town! (Approximate Retail Price: $19.99)
- Pencil Case — Bring Lavender Town to class or the office with this convenient pouch that holds your favorite pencils, pens, or other small items. (Approximate Retail Price: $9.99)
This new Pokémon Center-exclusive line follows the US online retail store’s recent introduction of popular themed goods, including the Team Skull and Destination Pokémon collections.
For a first look at this new line of apparel and accessories, check out the images here.
For more information and to grab your own Lavender Town gear, visit www.PokemonCenter.com today!