Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package is now available for the Nintendo Switch and it provides gamers with a huge open world to explore. Many of you will be wondering what the Nintendo Switch port is like, so YouTube channel FPSY has handily published an analysis video. Here’s a summary from Reset Era member, Mazi:
- There’s going to be a patch coming next week.
- Bug where it gets stuck on the loading screen
- Native 720p in handheld mode, 1080p in docked mode, but a lot of jaggies
- Unlocked frame rate, but it can’t even maintain 30 fps
- Fps can drop to as low as 13 in some instances. it can occasionally run at higher than 30fps but it’s all very inconsistent.
Thanks to mazyar for sending in the news tip!