The Famitsu sales data for Golden Week in Japan is now available and it reveals that Super Smash Bros Ultimate has now dethroned Splatoon 2 in Japan at retail. Splatoon 2 was the best-selling Nintendo Switch game of all-time in Japan, but that accolade now goes to Super Smash Bros Ultimate!
- Days Gone (PS4) – 33,876 / 148,195
- Dairantou Smash Bros. SPECIAL (Switch) – 23,756 / 3,066,906
- Minecraft (Switch) – 20,114 / 768,123
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch) – 19,310 / 604,116
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 17,723 / 2,287,304
- Yoshi Craft World (Switch) – 15,275 / 125,146
- Pocket Monsters: Let’s Go! Pikachu／Eevee (Switch) 14,220 / 1,518,658
- Super Mario Party (Switch) 13,272 / 1,020,100
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 12,233 / 3,058,082
- Zelda no Densetsu: Breath of the Wild (Switch) – 10,497 / 1,309,237
Great post 😃
Really surprised at the (relatively) low numbers for Yoshi… I know that historically it always sells less than other franchises, but there’s so many Switch units on the market, and the reviews for the game are solid.
Pingback: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ultrapassa vendas físicas de Splatoon 2 e se torna o jogo mais vendido do Switch no Japão - NintendoBoy
Pingback: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate se torna o jogo mais vendido do Switch no Japão - Tudo Nintendo