Update: Out now in all regions and patch notes added.
As promised The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt patch for the Nintendo Switch has begun rolling out in certain regions with more to follow. The patch is live in Korea and improves the game’s visual fidelity with some notable improvements to things such as visual clarity and bloom. There’s also the welcome addition of cross-save support with Steam and GoG. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is on sale on the European eShop at the moment. Full patch notes have not yet been made available.
Among the features introduced by Update 3.6 is save file integration with Steam and GOG, allowing gamers to continue their PC adventure on the go, as well as HUD, menu and Gwent touch control support.Additionally, the update expands the range of available text language options for selected regions. More graphical settings can also be found in the options following the update, making it possible to customize visual fidelity.For the full list of changes, see below.Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.Additional voice-over languages, added as free DLCs in selected regions, will follow later.