Japanese publication Nintendo Dream has quizzed its reader-base to find out which Nintendo title they are looking forward to the most. This week there is a brand new No.1 and it is the long-awaited The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 for the Nintendo Switch platform. We are still awaiting more details about the game including when it is scheduled to be released. Here’s the most wanted Nintendo games:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 23.5%
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 10.2%
- Story of Seasons Series New Work (Switch) – 9.6%
- Trials of Mana (Switch) – 8.5%
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch) – 7.2%
- Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan Encore (Switch) – 6.5%
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 5.8%
- Inazuma Eleven: Heroes’ Great Road (Switch) – 5.5%
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – 4.8%
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 3.4%
- No More Heroes 3 (Switch) – 3.2%
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 3.1%
- Space Invaders Invincible Collection (Switch) – 2.8%
- Little Nightmares２ (Switch) – 2.7%
- Famicom Tantei Club Kieta Koukeisha (Switch) – 2.4%
huh where’s the Shin Megasmi Tensei V, it was there on most wanted games like ages ago but now changed.. i do hope the development don’t change the time it takes to compete on time or else
Considering SMTV is still a thing. I, for one, believe more and more it got quietly cancelled.
That’s a lot of remakes and ports.
2 or 3 is a lot, huh?
Yeah because they dont do work at Nintendo. So all that’s left is ports and remakes. I like ports and remakes but I also like sequels. But Nintendo devlopers take 7 to 8 years after making a game. Basically they dont do work but make 100k a year.
Why isn’t Pikmin 4 on that list. Is Miyomoto a liar is he at risk?
Its still in development. Don’t stress about it.
AUGUST Since 2015? yet they can bring out Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and Pikmin 1 and 2 and Breathe of the wild 1 and 2 on the same generation console.
But Pikmin 3 and 4 are what 8 years apart?
“Crossing: New Horizons is being hyped up to be. Sure, it’s been nearly 👉eight years👈 since New Leaf came out, but it’s been almost 👉seven since Pikmin 3, 👈so there’s almost just as much of a gap between both.”
Seven and eight years what a shame.
That’s Nintendo for you. Make a great game then take a seven year period of relaxation.
Damn I guess I better save my money and be prepared to pay $469 to play sequels now. I really didnt want to pay $469 dollars to play Luigi’s Mansion 4. If they got off their lazy butts and got to work I would not have to.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 would be my number 1 spot, for sure. But what I would really really want to see on the list for the Switch is….. a new Advance Wars game.