Pokemon HOME has been updated today on both iOS and Android which brings the software to Version 1.1. This particular update brings with it a number of fixes and it also introduces Battle Data allowing users to view data from their previous competitions and ranked battles. Here’s the full list of changes:
- Addition of Battle Data where players can view their data for previous competitions and ranked battles, including what Pokemon were used, their moves & abilities, and more.
- This is similar to a feature Global Link had for Gen 6 and 7
- For a limited time, players will be able to trade with their friends from a greater distance away. It is not known when this feature will end.
- The time Wonder Box completes its trading has been reduced to 1 hour.
- Players can now do Room Trades up to 10 times a day, wait times have also been shortened for this feature.
- Various Bugfixes