THQ Nordic have released the latest patch notes for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The team says that the update will hopefully make its way to the Nintendo Switch within the next ten days, if all goes to plan. Here’s what to expect from the latest patch!
“Nintendo Switch: This is not exclusively in our realm of possibilities, but we really hope to have the patch ready on Switch within the next 10 days.”
PS4 Version: 01.03
Xbox Version: 220.127.116.11
- Implemented a fix to minimize the chance of corrupted save games
- Added the option to replay Robo-Bosses after their first defeat
- The music in the multiplayer mode now cycles randomly through the full soundtrack
- Added more concept art to the Theater
- Reduced the amount of shinies needed to buy spatulas from Mr. Krabs
- Fixed an exploit in Kelp Forest
- Fixed a bug where physics in combination with Tikis caused a black screen
- Fixed a bug where the spatula count in game was different to the one in the save game
- Fixed an issue where you could not complete the master shutdown button in Mermalair
- Fixed an issue where the ball from the tutorial would not spawn again
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if you triggered a button during the loading screen
- Balanced the seesaw mesa in Jellyfish Fields
Did this patch come to PC? Please say it did
Never mind, read the tweet.
From the reviews I’ve seen for the switch version it seems like the worst one.
Yeah, seems like it unfortunately… 😕
Nice. I do love spongebob. c: