During yesterday’s Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass presentation, The Pokemon Company announced that fans can now get their hands on Pikachu (Original Cap) and Pikachu (Partner Cap) Each of the Pikachu’s are wearing one of Ash Ketchum’s iconic caps from the Pokemon the Series animation. There will be a range of them for you to obtain, but for now there’s just two. You can find the codes for each below. Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass is available now and the second DLC The Crown Tundra will be released on 22nd October.
Use these steps, along with one of the above passwords, to receive each form of Ash’s Pikachu.
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.
- Pikachu (Original Cap) P1KACHUGET
- Pikachu (Partner Cap) 1CH00SEY0U