Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin recently launched on Nintendo Switch in North America and it’s already been updated with a couple of patches. The patches brings some welcome improvements to the beautiful side-scroller with more end-game content added, improved visuals in some parts of the game and also some missing voice data has been implemented. Of course, the overall performance has been enhanced too so players can look forward to a smoother experience post-update.
Check out the full patch notes:
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.02 patch notes:
- Stabilised overall system operations.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.01 patch notes:
- Added / improved graphic data in some areas.
- Added missing voice data.
- Adjusted overall game balance and effects.
- Stabilized overall system operations.
- Expanded end game content.