Kirby and the Forgotten Land is now available on the Nintendo Switch family of systems and like the long-running Pokemon series has a number of redeemable codes you can use to gain in-game items. To claim the codes shown below you will need to visit the Waddle Dee-liveries which provides a variety of different items. If you’ve yet to purchase the fantastic 3D Kirby game it’s worth having a read of our review here.
- ほおばりヘンケイでだいぼうけん – Star Coin x100, Car-Mouth Cake (available until April 25)
- MOUTHFULMODE – Star Coin x100, Car-Mouth Cake (available until April 25)
- KIRBYMICROSITE – Star Coin x150, Attack Boost (available until June 10)
- BRAWLINGCOLOSSEUM – Star Coin x500, Attack Boost (up permanently for now)
- CLEARDEMO – Star Coin x300 (up permanently for now)
- FIRSTPASSWORD – Star Coin x100 (up permanently for now)
- KIRBYSTORY – Star Coin x300 (up permanently for now)
- KIRBYTHEGOURMET – Rare Stone, Car-Mouth Cake (up permanently for now)
- NEWADVENTURE – Star Coin x300, Rare Stone (up permanently for now)
- THANKYOUMETAKNIGHT – Rare Stone x3 (up permanently for now)
Sickr coming in with the save, I entered about a few of them on launch day.
Also there were a few announced on the news section on the switch Home Screen.
I’m just getting started. Debating not leveling up my abilities the first time through then playing again with upgrades.
If your trying to 100% the game and unlock some other content than upgrading your gear is the best way to go
Yeah missing a few don’t say ALL codes unless you have ALL codes