Bandai Namco has confirmed that Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits is heading west this October, which is great for the anglers out there who want a fun fishing game to get fully absorbed in. There are a whopping 250 types of fish to get your hands on with a number of different modes and mini games to keep you occupied. Sadly, there won’t be a physical release for Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits, so you’ll need to purchase it from the eShop on 28th October. You can check out the game’s trailer and all the details down below.
- Ace Angler +, The Fishing Medal Game: Experience Ace Angler‘s arcade version at home with up to four players, all stages from the previous game, as well as newly added arcade stages and Nintendo Switch-exclusive stages.
- Story Mode: Legend of the Poisoned Seas: Players are challenged to travel across the globe and rescue the oceans from poison and garbage for future generations. By clearing time sensitives, players can advance the story, and learn fascinating facts about actual marine life.
- Online Ultimate Angler Competition:Engage in online fishing battles where up to four people can catch fish, collect stars for each victory earned, and aim to become the Ultimate Angler.
- Ace Angler Party: This mode features 12 marine-themed party games, along with other fishing competitions where players compete to catch the heaviest or most valuable fish.
- Medal Pusher Game: Shark Fever: The goal of this game is to catch a great white shark by knocking down five balls to trigger a Shark Battle to receive many Medals.