The latest Famitsu readers most wanted video game charts have come through from the land of the rising sun and the battle for supremacy between Final Fantasy XVI and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom continues. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom for the Nintendo Switch platform received a whopping 859 reader votes and Final Fantasy XVI had 721 votes, leaving the other games in the dust. All of the Famitsu reader votes were cast between 2nd February, 2023 and 8th February, 2023.
- [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 859 votes
- [PS5] Final Fantasy XVI – 721 votes
- [NSW] Pikmin 4 – 403 votes
- [PS5] Final Fantasy VII Rebirth – 398 votes
- [NSW] Octopath Traveler II – 392 votes
- [PS5] Street Fighter 6 – 339 votes
- [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 265 votes
- [NSW] Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe – 212 votes
- [PS5] Pragmata – 191 votes
- [NSW] Atelier Ryza 3 – 175 votes
My most anticipated upcoming release is Disgaea 7, can’t wait until the western release date. Although you could always import a non localized copy from digital store fronts or Play-Asia website with Japanese subs and dubs i’d rather wait until the official North America release date. Hope the western release doesn’t get censored to much.
I’m glad to see Pikmin 4 came top 5. I hope enough people buy it so they can immediately start on Pikmin 5.
I’m also glad to see Octopath Traveler II on there too.